What career advisement can do for you:
- Evaluate your current education transcripts and training certificates to determine your eligibility for an early care and education or school-age position;
- Answer any questions regarding the Delacare requirements for early childhood and school-age staff qualifications, family child care homes and large family child care homes;
- Help guide you through the Delaware First qualifications process;
- Assist you in understanding and utilizing the Early Childhood Career Lattice and discuss options for advancement;
- Explain the Early Childhood Credentials offered through the Delaware Institute for Excellence in Early Childhood and discuss available opportunities to obtain a credential;
- Offer information on scholarship opportunities, including the T.E.A.C.H. Early Childhood scholarship, to help you begin or finish your degree in early childhood education.