Individual Career Advisement
Early Childhood Career Advisement is available to any individual who is considering or currently working in the field.
Career Advisement can answer questions you might have about:
- Meeting qualifications requirements;
- How to apply for a qualification certificate;
- How and where to obtain training and/or college credits
- Which college courses or credits are needed for a specific position
- Scholarship opportunities
Group Career Advisement for Early Childhood and School-Age Center Staff
The Career Advisement Coordinator can present important information to staff at a time convenient to the center.
- Individual Professional Plan
- Delaware Core Competencies
- Delaware Early Childhood Career Lattice
- Delaware Early Childhood Credentials
Presentations can be done on-site to help empower staff in their own professional development. They can also include evaluations of staff’s educational transcripts and relevant training certificates.
For more information click here.