A membership in deaeyc allows you the ability to not only become part of a professional organization that promotes quality in early education for Delaware, but it gives you a VOICE! Your involvement in Deaeyc demonstrates your commitment of professional growth and improvement to the children of Delaware. A membership in NAEYC and deaeyc go hand in hand which allows you to play a greater role in improving early childhood education in your community as well as around the country.
deaeyc Membership Benefits:
- Quarterly Newsletter, Small Wonders
- Professional Development
- Accreditation Support
- Voting rights for state governing board elections
- Access to Members-Only area of deaeyc website with exclusive member discounts to education retailers (If you are a current member and need access to the password, please email email@example.com)
NAEYC Membership Benefits:
- Receive 20% off prices in NAEYC catalog
- Receive a subscription to Young Children orTeaching Young Children
- Reduced registration fees to NAEYC sponsored events
- Voting rights in NAEYC elections
- Discounted insurance plans designed to meet your personal and professional needs, including professional liability and car insurance
- Access to Members Only area of NAEYC website
Available only to students who are currently enrolled in professional preparation programs (CDA, Associate, Baccalaureate, or graduate degree) only.
Basic membership resources to meet your professional needs.
Your best buy for staying up to date with professional resources in early childhood education.
Join NAEYC today and you’ll be able to:
- Improve your teaching and learning
- Build the early childhood profession
- Promote public support and policies for young children
If renewing membership:
Login as a renewing member with your Membership ID number. The Membership ID number can be found directly above your name on
the left side of your Deaeyc and NAEYC mailing labels. Please make sure to select Deaeyc as an affiliate if it is not listed when you renew.
Adding the deaeyc Affiliate:
If you are an Independent Member of NAEYC, you will need to add deaeyc as an affiliate. If your membership has been processed, you can
login to your membership account and add the Delaware AEYC affiliate. You will be charged the affiliate portion of the dues. If it is time for you to renew, renew your membership and add Deaeyc as an affiliate.
Who Should Join Deaeyc:
- Preschool Teachers
- Head Start Teachers
- Kindergarten Teachers
- Curriculum Coordinators
- Early Literacy Specialists
- Education Specialists
- Family Care Providers
- Teaching Assistants
- Program Directors
- College Faculty
- Resource and Referral Staff
- Early Childhood Support Staff
Anyone interested in quality early education for young children!