All teachers, directors, assistants, on-site owners, and family group or home child care staff who:
- Have a desire to earn college credit towards a national Child Development Associate Credential (CDA), an Associate degree or a Bachelor’s degree in early childhood care & education
- Work directly with the children 0 to 5 years old daily in a Delaware licensed child care program
- Are 18 years of age or older and have a GED or high school diploma
- Work directly with children at least 20 hours a week in a child care program *
- Make under $15.00/hr as a FCC provider, teacher or assistant and $20.00/hr as an Administrator
- Be authorized to work in the U.S.
Eligibility is contingent upon your sponsoring employer’s participation. The scholarship is a partnership between the recipient, sponsoring employer and T.E.A.C.H. Delaware. Each partner has designated financial and service responsibilities.
Owners of family child care homes act as their own sponsors.
T.E.A.C.H. Delaware does not currently have a waiting list.
Scholarships are awarded based on funding availability.
If you have applied more than 6 months ago, you need to complete and submit a new application.