Helping Families in childcare centers connect to the Services and Resources in their Community!
Family Service Advocates assist families with…
- Analyze and address a family’s social service and community resource needs
- Counsel families with children needing assistance through social services.
- Provide guidance to navigate resources available in their community.
- Provide community resources for access to financial assistance, human services and other support systems.
- Support the foundation for successful families.
For more information contact Deaeyc’s Family Service Advocates
Please note that personal information gathered during this process is kept confidential.
The services offered are generously funded through a grant from the WK Kellogg Foundation.